The 31st International Symposium on Shock Waves (ISSW31) will be held July 9-14, 2017, at Nagoya University.
About Shock Wave and Space Propulsion Laboratory
We aim for innovations in aero/astronautics and propulsion with understanding physics of shock waves and plasma/high-enthalpy flows.
Nagoya Univ. “Leadership Development Program for Space Exploration and Research”
Students who decided to studey at doctoral course and passed admission examination, are employed as Research Assistants (RA) from master’s course. RAs can participate in the related programs. http://www.frontier.phys.nagoya-u.ac.jp/
Stop Rotation of Debris by Laser Ablation
- An article written by H.S.Pham et al. was published on AIAA Journal.
Title Effect of Repetitive Laser Energy Deposition on Supersonic Duct Flows(detail)
- Personnel updated!
- An article written by Akira Iwakawa et al. was published on Transactions of The Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences.
Title Mach-number Effect on Supersonic Drag Reduction using Repetitive Laser Energy Depositions over Blunt-Body(detail)
- An article written by Daisuke Ichihara et al. was published on Journal of Applied Physics.
Title Effects of magnetic field profile near anode on ion acceleration characteristics of a diverging magnetic field electrostatic thruster(detail)
- An article written by Daisuke Ichihara et al. was published on Acta Astronautica.
Title Power matching between plasma generation and electrostatic acceleration in helicon electrostatic thruster(detail)
- An article written by H. S. Pham et al. was published on AIAA Journal.
Title Impacts of Laser Energy Deposition on Flow Instability over Double-Cone Model(detail)
- An article written by Akihiro Sasoh et al. was published on AIP advances.
Title Electrostatic/magnetic ion acceleration through a slowly diverging magnetic nozzle between a ring anode and an on-axis hollow cathode(detail)
- Takahiro Tamba(D3) was awarded Japan Explosion Society Award 2016.
Title Mathematical model of interaction between blast wave and turbulent flow Journal Field experiment of blast wave pressure modulation past a turbulent flow (Detail)